He’s happiest when building content systems and the teams that manage them.
You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaching/Lecturing/Presentations ★★★★☆
- Writing/Editing ★★★★☆
- HTML/CSS ★★★★☆
- Go/Golang ★★☆☆☆
- Static-site-generators ★★★★☆
- Building web publishing toolchains ★★★★☆
- Research writing ★★★★☆
- Blockchain ★★☆☆☆
Blockchain with Go guides for Consensys/Kauri (github repo):
Ground Labs Documentation (samples):
- Ground Labs Documentation: ER2 — Exchange Domain Scanning
- Ground Labs Documentation: ER2 — Database Scanning
MessageBird Developer Guides (samples):
- Lead technical writer. Responsible for keeping documentation site up to date and identifying informational gaps.
- Established beach-head for documentation.
- Designed, developed, and maintain full documentation stack.
- Work as an embedded member of the development team to produce and maintain product documentation.
- Co-ordinate with other business units (e.g. Customer Support, Marketing) to keep abreast of users’ informational needs.
- Built documentation team; established workflow and processes.
- General product management for docs.
- Site migration from Atlassian Confluence to MadCap Flare.
- Enterprise Recon Documentation(site)(pdf)
- Card Recon Documentation(site)(pdf)
- Data Recon Documentation(site)(pdf)
EU GDPR-related Research Project
- Project management.
- Managed 20 freelancers gathering research from 28 EU countries.
- Cataloged and documented research for developer use.
Web Design and Technologies (Jan 2015 – Dec 2015)
- Wrote syllabus and conducted classes.
- Pedagogy and test design.
- Co-ordinated instructors.
Technical Writing Contractor since Jul 2018
Technical Writer at Ground Labs (Feb 2016 – Jul 2018)
Adjunct Instructor at
- Singapore Polytechnic, Theory of Design (Apr 2014 – Feb 2016)
- NTU WKWSCI1, Introduction to Film Studies (Aug 2013 – Dec 2013)
- NTU WKWSCI, Web Design and Technologies (Jan 2015 – Dec 2015)
“What Time Got Wrong About The Last of Us”, Kill Screen, published 8 Oct 2014, available: https://killscreen.com/articles/what-time-got-wrong-about-last-us/
Guest Lecture, The Documentary Genre and Game Narratives (presentation workbook), 18 Oct 2016.
- Nanyang Technological University Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information [return]